Do Not Sell My Personal Information
To access or request removal of information CONTENTgine has collected please call (888) 888-7417 or submit the form below.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to or write to us at: Contentgine, 316 California Ave. #41, Reno, NV, 89509
If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and the related regulations (the “CCPA”) regarding your personal information (as defined in the CCPA.) This section does not apply to information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
The below table explains our practices in the preceding 12 months related to the categories and types of personal information that we collect about you and the categories of third parties that we disclosed and/or sold this information to. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell personal information of individuals under 16 years of age.
|Category||Types of Information||Categories of recipients for a business purpose||Categories of recipients for selling|
|Identifiers||Name, title, business email address, business address, business phone number,||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
|Personal information listed in the California Customer Records statute (which may overlap with other categories)||Name, address, phone number||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||None||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers||None|
|Geolocation data||Business address||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
As a California resident, you may have the rights listed below in relation to personal information that we have collected about you. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to Know.You have a right to request the following information about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information over the prior 12 months, and ask that we provide you with a copy of the following:
- categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- categories of sources from which we collect personal information;
- the business of commercial purposes for collecting personal information;
- categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- Right to Delete.You have a right to request that we delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt Out.You have a right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. To opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click “Do Not Sell My Info” link or reach out using one of the methods outlined below.
To submit a request to exercise any of your California privacy rights, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
We may need to verify your identity before processing your request, and may ask you for limited information, such as your email address, government issued ID before providing a substantive response to the request. You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney document, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
Decisions are too often made on limited insight. Contentgine’s first-party intent-based lead generation solution helps you see the full picture.