Effective on: April 11, 2022
Introduction and Scope
Contentgine, together with its affiliates and aliases described below, (collectively, “Contentgine”, “we”, “us”, “our”) takes the protection of personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) very seriously. Contentgine provides lead generation services, including content syndication, data analytics and email marketing (collectively, the “Lead Generation Services”). This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) addresses Personal Data collected via our website and in connection with our Lead Generation Services. This Notice does not apply to Personal Data we collect by other means, such as Personal Data of our employees.
Contentgine is a DBA for IntentMacro, Inc. Within the scope of this Notice, Contentgine, as a DBA for IntentMacro, Inc., acts as a data controller for the Personal Data we process. For more information about this, visit https://intentmacro.com/privacy-policy/
Categories of Personal Data
We may process the following types of Personal Data:
- biographical information, such as first and last name and date of birth; and contact information, such as email address, phone number, postal address, and country of residence postal;
- employment information, such as industry, job title, company name, department name, or company size;
- business contact information, such as company email address and postal address; and public LinkedIn profile;
- billing and payment information, including the address for billing, billing contact information and credit card information;
- analytics information;
- device, internet and mobile information such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number);
- geo-location information when you use our website and Lead Generation Services; and/or
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. This may include call recordings where we monitor and record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
How We Receive Personal Data
We may receive your Personal Data when:
- you provide it directly to us through our websites;
- our clients (including their employees, contractors, and other representatives) provide it to us;
- we receive it from other companies within our corporate group;
- our service providers provide it to us;
- we purchase lists of individuals who might be interested in becoming customers of our clients;
- you provide it on publicly accessible sources, such as on LinkedIn or your company website; or
- such information is captured as cookies, as outlined in the “Cookie” section below.
Purposes of Processing
We may process your Personal Data to:
- respond to your requests or questions;
- provide you with access to the Site and the content that is on it;
- process and complete transactions, including purchases of sales leads, and send you related information;
- provide technical and other support to you;
- send you promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, and events; and providing other news or information about us, and the Lead Generation Services;
- enable Service Providers to perform certain responsibilities and provide certain services in connection with the Lead Generation Services and our business and operations;
- provide you with notices about your account;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and
- to verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Basis of Processing
We may process your Personal Data on the basis of:
- your consent;
- our legitimate interests in providing Lead Generation Services to our clients;
- the need to comply with the law; or
- any other ground, as required or permitted by law.
Where we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before you withdrew your consent. It will also not affect processing performed on other lawful grounds.
When the purposes of processing are satisfied, we will delete the related Personal Data within six months, unless applicable laws require otherwise.
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share Personal Data with our affiliates and clients, as well as with our service providers who process Personal Data on our behalf and who agree to use the Personal Data only to assist us in providing our services to our clients, or as required by law. Our service providers may provide:
- application hosting services;
- cloud storage services;
- business productivity services;
- communication services and software;
- email verification software;
- customer relationship management (CRM) software; and
- contact verification and data enrichment services.
Some of these third parties may be located outside of the United States. However, before transferring your Personal Data to these third parties, we will either ask for your explicit consent or require the third party to maintain at least the same level of privacy and security for your Personal Data that we do. We remain liable for the protection of your Personal Data that we transfer or have transferred to third parties through our designated data transfer mechanism, except to the extent that we are not responsible for the event that leads to any unauthorized or improper processing.
Some of these third parties may be located outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area. In some cases, the European Commission may not have determined that the countries’ data protection laws provide a level of protection equivalent to European Union law. We will only transfer your Personal Data to third parties in these countries when there are appropriate safeguards in place. These may include the Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCCs”) as approved by the European Commission. The SCCs are formally integrated into our agreements with third parties that we share EEA Personal Data with, and third parties on whose behalf we receive EEA Personal Data.
Other Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the extent required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that we need to disclose it in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings (whether initiated by governmental/law enforcement officials, or private parties). We may also disclose your Personal Data if we sell or transfer all or some of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate restructuring. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Data to our subsidiaries or affiliates, but only if necessary for business purposes, as described in the section above.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data for any legal business purpose. Such data does not include any Personal Data. The purposes may include analyzing usage trends or seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, and customers.
If we have to disclose your Personal Data to governmental/law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that those officials will maintain the privacy and security of your Personal Data.
We use session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies may remain even after you close your browser, but always have an expiration date. Please refer to the policies of these third parties to learn more about the way in which they collect and process information about you.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you can change the setup of your browser to reject all or some cookies. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
You may also set your browser to send a Do Not Track (DNT) signal. For more information, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Data Integrity & Security
We have implemented and will maintain technical, administrative, and physical measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Data from unauthorized processing. This includes unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to or write to us at: Contentgine, 316 California Ave. #41, Reno, NV, 89509.
If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and the related regulations (the “CCPA”) regarding your personal information (as defined in the CCPA.) This section does not apply to information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
The below table explains our practices in the preceding 12 months related to the categories and types of personal information that we collect about you and the categories of third parties that we disclosed and/or sold this information to. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell personal information of individuals under 16 years of age.
|Category||Types of Information||Categories of recipients for a business purpose||Categories of recipients for selling|
|Identifiers||Name, title, business email address, business address, business phone number,||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
|Personal information listed in the California Customer Records statute (which may overlap with other categories)||Name, address, phone number||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
|Characteristics of protected classifications||None||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers||None|
|Geolocation data||Business address||Our affiliates, cloud storage providers, payment processors, security vendors, website hosting vendors||Customers (to provide the Lead Generation Services)|
As a California resident, you may have the rights listed below in relation to personal information that we have collected about you. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Right to Know.You have a right to request the following information about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information over the prior 12 months, and ask that we provide you with a copy of the following:
- categories of and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- categories of sources from which we collect personal information;
- the business of commercial purposes for collecting personal information;
- categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose; and
- categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- Right to Delete.You have a right to request that we delete personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt Out.You have a right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. To opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click “Do Not Sell My Info” link or reach out using one of the methods outlined below.
To submit a request to exercise any of your California privacy rights, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
We may need to verify your identity before processing your request, and may ask you for limited information, such as your email address, government issued ID before providing a substantive response to the request. You may designate, in writing or through a power of attorney document, an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf to exercise your rights. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will require that the agent provide proof you have authorized them to act on your behalf, and we may need you to verify your identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
Your Privacy Rights
If we process your Personal Data, you may have the right to request access to (or to update, correct, or delete) such Personal Data. You may also have the right to ask that we limit our processing of such Personal Data, as well as the right to object to our processing of such Personal Data. You may also have the right to data portability, meaning that you can request that your data be transferred to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format.
We sometimes use computers to study your Personal Data. We might use this Personal Data so we can attempt to predict your buying behavior and interests. For decisions that may seriously impact you, you have the right not to be subject to automatic decision-making, including profiling. But in those cases, we will always explain to you when we might do this, why it is happening and the effect.
If you object to our processing of your Personal Data, we will stop processing the relevant Personal Data unless: (i) we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, or freedoms; or (ii) we need to continue processing your Personal Data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
Contentgine has limited rights to access Personal Data our service providers submit to us. Therefore, if you contact us with such a request, we will forward your request to that service provider and provide any needed assistance as they respond to your request.
You may have the right to opt out if your Personal Data is used for any purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or which you originally authorized. To submit these requests or raise any other questions, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Privacy of Children
The Services are not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13.
VeraSafe Privacy Program
Contentgine is a member of the VeraSafe Privacy Program. This means that VeraSafe has assessed our data governance and data security (regarding Personal Data processed within the scope of this Privacy Notice) for compliance with the VeraSafe Privacy Program Certification Criteria. The certification criteria require that participants maintain a high standard for data privacy. Participants must also implement specific best practices regarding notice, onward transfer, choice, access, data security, data quality, recourse, and enforcement.
U.S. Regulatory Oversight
Contentgine is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.
European Union Supervisory Authority Oversight
If you are a data subject whose Personal Data we process, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in one or more of the European Union member states.
Affiliates and Newsletter Domains
Contentgine is affiliated with Intentgine, Inc.
Contentgine also operates under several aliases, which it refers to as its “Newsletter Domains”. The following Newsletter Domains are owned and operated by the companies in our corporate group:
- Analytics Platform Solutions <analyticsplatformsolutions.com>;
- B2B Demand Gen Solutions <b2bdemandgensolutions.com>;
- Blockchain Software Solutions <Blockchainsoftwaresolutions.com>;
- Cloud Info Hub <cloudinfohub.com>;
- Contentreads <contentreads.com>;
- Human Resources Briefings <humanresourcesbriefings.com>;
- Info Business Tech <infobusinesstech.com>;
- IT Local Gov <itlocalgov.com>;
- IT Security World <it-securityworld.com>;
- IT Solutions Report <itsolutionsreport.com>;
- Sales CRM Solutions <salescrmsolutions.com>;
- Tech Marketing Web <techmarketingweb.com>; and
- Video Conference Solutions <vidconferencesolutions.com>.
Additional Newsletter Domains may be adopted from time-to-time, without notice to you.
Changes to this Notice
If we make any material change to this Notice, we will post the revised Notice to this web page. We will also update the “Effective” date.
If you have any questions about this Notice or our processing of your Personal Data, please write to us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at:
IntentMacro, Inc. DBA Contentgine
Attn: Paul Hong, COO
P.O. Box 401
Concord, California 94520
Please allow up to four weeks for us to reply.